Makes 1 serving (serving size: about 2.5 cups)
Any hearty brown rice or brown-rice blend works well in this salad.
Great use for leftovers: Any hearty brown rice or brown-rice blend works well in this salad.
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked green beans, roughly chopped (3 oz)
- 1 ripe plum, thinly sliced (3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons (1/2 oz) chopped walnuts
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
Combine rice, beans, plum, walnuts, and egg in a portable container.
Drizzle with sesame oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate up to 2 days.